Socialprotectionng.com is committed to privacy protection as much as we will work on social protection. All data on this website are controlled by us.
When you use this website, be assured of a strong commitment to protect the privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. We acknowledge that you may have privacy and security concerns with respect to the information we collect, use, and disclose to third parties for the purposes of allowing us to offer and provide our platform, products and services to you.
Please read this policy carefully to understand how we collect, use and store your personal data, and do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any doubts.
You do not need to register as a member of the platform to have access to content.
Collection and Use of Information
socialprotectionng.com processes personal information only to fulfil its legitimate interest of connecting people interested in social protection and knowledge sharing. To receive our newsletter and information on our webinars, you need to provide us with personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. Such information will not be shared with third parties, nor be used for corporate/propaganda/commercial purposes, nor published for general access. You do not need to be a member of the platform to receive the monthly newsletters or webinar communications.
The socialprotectionng.com team will use the identifying information for statistical and communication purposes, including but not limited to the distribution of newsletters and other materials for which you expressed interest in when registering. These may include information about socialprotectionng.com’s activities and promotion of other platforms, products, and services. We may access, preserve and disclose information that you provide to:
- facilitate effective access to the socialprotectionng.com platform and the learning products hosted on the platform;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- To the extent required by law, legal process, the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions or regulations of the General Assembly;
- To respond to third party claims;
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of socialprotectionng.com personnel, Members and Visitors.
- See the areas of the website you visit
- See the amount of time you spend on the site
- See whether you are new to the site, or have visited it before
- See how you came to our website – for example, through an email link or a search engine
- See the type of device and browser you use.
- notify you of changes to our services; and
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
You can delete or modify your information on the platform by logging in to your member account or by contacting the socialprotectionng.com team.
To unsubscribe from our monthly newsletter, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or contact our team.
To deactivate your account at any time, access your account settings or contact our team.